I know you are struggling to pass HubSpot email marketing certification answers or in case you have already given the exam you can cross verify your Exam answers.
In this particular blog you will find all about HubSpot email marketing certification answers & with this exam certification you can get your exam cleared easily with over 90% marks guaranteed.
Let’s get started
HubSpot email marketing certification answers
This file contains all possible real exam questions with 100% correct and verified answers. Free updates included. Save your time.
Below you’ll find some selected questions from the latest real certification exam. You can get an idea about the exam format and prepare for it smarter. Need all exam questions with answers? Consider downloading our file.
What is the definition of an email marketing strategy?
- A strategy used to market products and services and nurture relationships in a human and helpful way through the use of the email channel.
- A separate strategy outside of your inbound efforts that involves sending email.
- A strategy for sending all types of email for your business, including sales emails and administrative emails.
- A strategy around sending transactional email for your business.
When was the first email sent?
How can email marketing fuel your overall inbound strategy?
- Email marketing provides a one-to-one channel of communication.
- Email marketing provides different types of email.
- Email marketing syncs closely to your CRM.
- Email marketing syncs data to external platforms.
What does it mean to create an inbound email marketing strategy?
- Develop a way to send blast email, create conversations, and close customers.
- Create a human, helpful, and customer-driven conversation and experience.
- Create a human, inbound, and holistic experience.
- Create a helpful, human, and lead-only driven conversation and experience.
Segmentation is an important piece of your inbound email marketing strategy. What does segmentation primarily help you do?
- Send the right person the right message at the right time.
- Create active lists for your business.
- Segment contacts who you can’t connect with.
- Segment the different functions of your business to target outreach and communication.
The significance of segmentation, the power of personalization, and the impact of data-driven analysis are the three pillars of an -.
- effective inbound marketing strategy.
- email marketing sending strategy.
- email marketing and sales strategy.
- effective email marketing strategy.
As an inbound professional you might be sending many different types of emails, even one-to-one communication emails. What will you need to send one-to-many emails?
- Email sending provider
- Email service program
- Email service provider
- Email sender program
Fill in the blank: Without – for your emails, you won’t know if your emails are successful or not.
There are three best practices for creating a successful segmentation strategy. Two of them are having a clean and organized database and collecting the right information. What is the third?
- Understanding implicit and explicit data
- Sending at the right time
- Having buyer personas
- Segmenting by the buyer’s journey
- Organize all the interactions you have.
- Integrate your contact information with other tools you use.
- Integrate with the other parts of your platform.
- Integrate your email information with the other tools you use.
Passing exams is not a workout. Multiple attempts won’t make you stronger.
Save your time with our answer-sheets. Get certified in minutes.
If you have an offer that’s targeted towards your leads in your database and wouldn’t provide as much value to your customers, what could you segment by to send only to your leads?
- Lifecycle stage
- Contact property
- Buyer’s journey
- Buyer persona
To help you track the health of your database, you’ll typically want to have a few segments that help you monitor that health. What is one example of a segment to track health?
- A segment that tracks all ineligible contacts
- A segment that tracks all emails sent
- A segment that tracks all actively subscribed contacts
- A segment that tracks all contact sources
Fill in the blank: In your email marketing strategy, CATS refers to “the right content to the right audience -.”
- at the right time equals success.
- at the right time equals sending.
- at the right term equals successful sending.
- at the right test equals success.
When sending the right email, there are three key things you’ll need to understand: why you are sending that email, your goal, and the value you’re delivering to the person on the other end of the send. This gives you the foundation to -.
- set the right buyer personas to send email by setting appropriate segments in your database that will match with the content you’re creating
- set the right template for your emails to send the most contextual message to the appropriate segments
- set the right expectations with those receiving your email by setting an appropriate and contextual goal and then pairing that with information that will provide the most value
- set the right foundations to send your transactional emails at the right time
You received an email this morning where the content didn’t align with the subject or the context in which you were receiving it. It was a jarring experience for you. What was this email not doing?
- Creating the right email by bringing content and subject line together
- Creating the right email by bringing content and context together
- Creating the right email by bringing context and buyer personas together
- Creating the right email by bringing inbound and email together
True or false? When you take a specific action on a website around a certain topic, and an email is triggered to you that follows up with additional educational content around that topic, this is an example of sending the right email.
Fill in the blank: Connecting the different stages of the buyer’s journey with the content you’re sending is an example of -.
Sending the right email requires tactical aspects. Which of these are tactical aspects of sending the right email?
- Email layout
- All of the above
By adding the following copy to your email, what are you doing for your contacts? “Thanks for subscribing to my blog. I’m thrilled to have you here! You’ll be receiving updates from me on how to send better emails on a monthly basis, but if you’re looking to update your email preferences, you can do so anytime here. Invite your team members to subscribe because when we learn together, we grow together.”
- Setting expectations
- Subscribing them
- Aligning content
- Nurturing the contacts
True or false? On average, for every dollar spent on email, it has consistently produced anywhere from a $40-44 return.
Fill in the blank: In the – stage of the buyer’s journey, the potential buyer has defined their problem and is actively researching different solutions.
What are the two key actions to look at when optimizing each part of your email?
- The segment and the open
- The open and the click
- The contacts and the goal
- The subject line and the preview text
What is the definition of a conversion?
- The completion of an open
- The completion of a click
- The completion of a desired action
- The completion of all clicks
Fill in the blank: Words like “free” or “percent off” will not only trigger spam filters for your email, but will also -.
- have higher unsubscribe rates
- trigger fewer sales
- align with the content for coupons in the email
- not sound like the email is coming from a real person
Fill in the blank: The snippet of copy that’s pulled in from the body of your email is the -.
- preview text
- preview email
- preview content
- preview line
You have one goal for your email, and your CTA should drive the reader toward that goal. In addition to your CTA button, how else can you link to your CTA?
- By hyperlinking appropriate copy
- By editing alt-text
- By linking images to your offer
- All of the above
True or false? Email deliverability is the measurement and understanding of how successful a sender is at getting their marketing email into people’s inboxes.
What does email delivery refer to?
- Whether or not a receiver accepts your email
- Whether or not a contact opens your email
- Whether or not a receiver clicks your email
- Whether or not a receiver rejects your email
What is graymail?
- Email you technically opted in to receive but do not really want.
- Email you never opted in to receive and do not want.
- Email you opted in to receive and engage with.
- Email that’s delivered to your spam folder.
Someone on your team hands you a list to send out your newest marketing email to. You have been working on this email for a while, and they said the contacts on this list will appreciate the content. As an inbound professional, you know you can’t send to a purchased or enriched list of contacts. You need more information about this list in order to send to them. How could you respond to your co-worker?
- Do we have verifiable permission to send to them?
- Perfect, thanks for giving this to me. I forgot to create a list for this email.
- Perfect! Do we have their first names though? I want to add personalization.
- Hold on. Where did this list come from? I want to know because I can probably add this list to all our emails now if you think they are a good fit for our content.
- build trust
- create segments
- build segmentation
- build email deliverability
True or false? Any email marketing vendor of value will not allow you to send to a purchased list.
What are the two buckets that your post-send metrics fall into?
- Segmented and non-segmented
- Opened and clicked
- Positive and negative
- Engaged and did not engage
True or false? Creating a consistent learning experience is a step in outlining the design of your marketing emails.
When sending emails and setting goals, you want to go beyond checkpoints of activities for your goals. What are examples of checkpoints of activity?
- SMART goals
- Open and click rates
Which of the following is an example of a fundamental (s) of writing effective email copy.
- Write for scannability.
- Use the overall inbound tone.
- Add preview text.
- Have unsubscribe links.
True or false? Your email outline is the actual template you’ll use for every email.
True or false? You need a web designer to design your marketing emails.
True or false? Analysis is only important in your inbound email marketing strategy.
Your email metrics are your listening device to refine and improve your marketing emails over time. What can your metrics help you track?
- Buyer’s journey
- Conversations across emails
- Social interaction
There are three types of metrics you want to analyze and track. Two of them are individual email metrics and whole marketing channel metrics. What is the third?
- Return on investment
- Segmentation strategy
- Social media collaboration
- Return on value
What is the definition of analysis?
- The detailed examination of anything complex to understand its nature or to determine its essential features
- The detailed examination of your emails specifically
- The examination of all your marketing efforts at all times
- The examination of how well you’re doing analysis
What does the send metric help you analyze?
- Any email recipients who were sent to and accepted your message.
- Any email recipients who can’t be sent to because you do not have the legal basis of permission to send to them under GDPR.
- Any email recipients who can’t be sent to either because they unsubscribed, bounced, or were suppressed.
- Any email recipients who have opted in to receive your message and were sent to.
True or false? You want to strive for a very little drop off between the number of people you sent to and the number of people you were able to successfully deliver to.
Fill in the blank: Return on investment is used in many aspects of your inbound strategy. In your email marketing strategy, it is defined as the overall return your -.
- email campaigns bring in from your business’ initial investment.
- email segments bring in from your business’ initial investment.
- emails deliveries bring in from your business’ initial investment.
- email engagements bring in from your business’ initial investment.
What is one common cause of low click-through rates?
- The email is trying to do too many things.
- The email doesn’t have a CTA.
- The email doesn’t have a link to a web-page version.
- The email wasn’t sent to enough people.
Fill in the blank: Consistent analysis helps you discover -.
- open rates
- click rates
Using an A/B test, what can you test with your marketing emails?
- Variations of your email
- The subject line of your email
- The body of your email
- The segment of contacts
Which of the following is NOT a step in creating tests for your marketing emails?
- Design your test.
- Review and start your test.
- Evaluate the segment of recipients you’re sending to.
- Analyze your whole email marketing strategy performance.
- At least 1,000
- At least 50
- At least 2,000
- At least 500
True or false? Every test you run needs to have statistically significant results.
Lead nurturing can be defined as a way to build relationships. While building these relationships, there are key benefits to your business. Lead nurturing will help you build relationships by being the -.
- timely, efficient, and targeted approach to connecting with your leads
- timely, effective, and targeted approach to connecting with your contacts
- timely, efficient, and targeted approach to connecting with your contacts
- timely, efficient, and segmented approach to connecting with your contacts
True or false? This an example of timeliness within lead nurturing: “A contact downloads a piece of content on ‘The Best Ways to Create Subject Lines for Email Newsletters.’ You and your company send a follow-up piece of content that builds off that subject, such as a blog post on how to write effective email copy.”
When planning an effective lead nurturing campaign, what is the first step that you should take as an inbound professional?
- Setting goals
- Creating content
- Selecting personas
- Identifying the timeline
- Measuring and improving.
A lead views a specific page on your website, say, your case study page. You then send targeted follow-up content like one of your more popular case studies. This is an example of what type of email?
In an interview with the HubSpot partner Campaign Creators, what did they say is one of the most important parts of their lead nurturing strategy?
True or false? Trust is not a factor of your lead nurturing strategy.
True or false? Are there three levels of opting in types?
- Verifiable permission
- Email address
- Email domain
- Verifiable business name
- Information gathered from website activity
- Information gathered from a form submission
- Information gathered from implied behavior
- Information gathered from user behavior
Fill in the blank: A – strategy is focused on using a software program to easily store and source a contact’s information, including their name, contact history, email information, and more.
- contact management
- contact organization
- contact program
- contact database
- The right contacts in your database
- The right program to analyze the trends
- The right platform to bring in new contacts
- The right strategy to measure the decay
There are three key components to sending the right email. Two of them are the right email and the right time. What is the third?
- The right person
- The right segments
- The right email platform
- The right buyer personas
What helps to ensure you deliver the right email to the right person?
- Buyer personas
- Buyer’s journey
- Contact properties
What does AIDA stand for?
- Attention, interest, desire, action
- Attention, interest, decision, action
- Attention, ideas, desire, action
- Attention, intention, decision, action
Taking the essential pieces of any email and optimizing each piece to help drive conversions towards your set goal will help you create high-performing emails. What are these essential pieces?
- The goal of why you’re sending it and then the carefully designed components layered on top of each other
- The segments you’re sending to and the deliverability goals of your email
- The template you’re using to send your email and the footer information you’re using
- The segments of contacts you do not send to and the the segments you are sending to
Having an understanding of what you’re trying to achieve is the most important part of creating high-performing emails. What theme does this correlate to?
- Setting a goal
- Selecting a template
- Discussing with your team
- Sending your email
What is the ideal length of an email subject line?
- 41–50 characters
- 55–75 characters
- 10–20 characters
- 75–100 characters
In the email world, consent can be defined as any time you collect verifiable permission from an email recipient to send them email. What is one way you can collect consent?
- Selecting a checkbox to grant consent
- Filling out a form
- Selecting a checkbox in an email
- Filling out a lead flow
A computer program that allows you to access and manage your email is the definition of what?
- Email client
- Email engagement
- Email outsourcing
- Email platform
The number of valid email addresses that accepted your company’s message is the definition of what metric?
- Emails delivered
- Emails sent
- Emails suppressed
- Emails rejected
What is the first question you should ask yourself when testing your marketing emails?
- Why am I running this test?
- What am I testing?
- Who am I testing with?
- How long will my test run?
True or false? The email body copy, the body design/layout, the body images, the CTA, and the email signature are all elements that can affect the open rate of your email.
When using a significance test calculator, what is the “margin of error” called?
- Confidence interval
- Confidence value
- Confidence level
- Confidence percentage
What is the definition of lead nurturing?
- The process of building relationships with your prospects with the goal of earning their business when they’re ready
- The process of building relationships with leads specifically to convert them for the first time
- The process of developing your sales relationships
- The process of developing your relationships through inbound service
Software with the goal of automating your marketing actions is the definition of what?
- Lead automation
- Marketing automation
- Services automation
- Sales automation
What is the the last step of running effective lead nurturing campaigns?
- Setting goals
- Selecting personas
- Measuring and improving
- Creating content
- Identifying the timeline
When creating your overall lead nurturing strategy, what is something you want to keep in mind and make a part of your strategy?
- Treating your contacts the way you want to be treated and showing them value
- Contact management and segmentation
- Lead rotation for handoff to sales
- Only top-of-the-funnel contacts
What is the definition of email deliverability?
- The measurement and understanding of how successful a sender is at getting their marketing email into people’s inboxes
- A program to get into people’s inboxes
- The measurement of how successful a sender is at not getting lost in the spam folder
- The measurement and understanding of spam filters
- Sources, permissions, expectations
- Sources, expectations, delivery rate
- Sources, clicks, opens
- Sources, permissions, delivery rate
- A buyer persona is an actual representation of your customer based on real data.
- A buyer persona is a semi-fictional representation of your lead before they become a customer.
- A buyer persona is a semi-fictional representation of your ideal customer.
- A buyer persona is a tool you use to define your ideal customer.
Fill in the blank: Inbound is the happy marriage between -.
- content and email
- strategy and content
- outbound and inbound
- context and content
What is the average width of an email?
- 600 pixels
- 55 pixels
- 900 pixels
- 400 pixels
- Do we have permission?
- Do we have a segment of contacts?
- Do we have a goal?
- Do we have an email template?
- Send opportunity personalization
- Send time property
- Send delivering personalization
- Send time personalization
Fill in the blank: – will give you the number for each email recipient sample size that will help yield conclusive results.
- A significance test calculator
- The results of your A/B test
- The results of the pre-work of your A/B test
- The purpose of your A/B test
- Buyer’s journey lists
- Buyer’s plan lists
- Customer journey lists
- User journey lists
What are the three levels of opt-in?
- Opt-in, opt-out, and neutral
- Neutral, opt-in, and confirmed opt-in
- Opt-out, opt-in, and GDPR opt-out
- There are only two.
When deciding to run an A/B test, your team discusses the length of time you want to run your test for. What should you and your team do to define the time range?
- Decide that three hours is long enough because people never check our emails after that.
- Try to test for 24 hours to give us enough time to produce statistically significant results.
- Three hours is too long. We should only run it for an hour so we can make our decision faster.
- We should review past emails we’ve sent to see where opens and clicks start to drop off, then identify the time frame we want to test in.
in conclusion HubSpot email marketing certification answers is easy to do if you have a guide like us to help you out with exam answer. Do let us know in comments below about anything we missed in this post.
I will definitely try to update